Organisational Health through Applied Business Psychology.
Since 2001, Eskil has worked with (central & local) government and private sector clients on four continents.
With a focus on the use of business psychology tools, methods and approaches, we develop sustainable solutions with the support of business owners, managing and divisional directors.
Our international network of Associates and Partners have delivered a variety of solutions in English, French and Arabic using our 70:20:10 PACT model.
Headquartered in the UK, we are represented in UAE, Africa, Europe and North America. Our delivery model is based on:
- Project-delivery (performance, conflict, change, innovation, etc.);
- Advice (coaching, mentoring, critical friendship);
- Consultancy (authoring policies, business cases, business plans; model design; process design); and
- Training (blended learning including elearning, seminars, workshops, and virtual classrooms)
Our services include, but are not limited to:
- Culture Change;
- Team Cohesiveness;
- Talent Development;
- Conflict Management;
- Change Management;
- Leadership Development;
- Performance Intervention & Turnaround.
"Using a structured approach to helping our customers to build their organisational health by referring to our international network of business and psychology professionals."
Whilst we are headquartered in Warwick UK, we work both nationally and internationally, supporting public and private sector organisations as they move and shape themselves to the shifting landscapes of the modern economy.
Reviews and Ratings
We do not have any reviews about Eskil available right now.