Shift was founded by Jane Ginnever in 2015 to change the way the world works. With a leadership career spanning four decades and experience of working within 20+ organisations, including large companies, not for profits, SMEs, public sector, partnerships, charities and the armed forces, it was clear to Jane that something about work wasn't right.
We help organisations redesign themselves for the future by shifting people's thinking and enabling organistaions and the people that work within them to achieve their potential. We help leaders improve the performance of their organisations by introducing different ways of working, co-creating systems, processes and practices with them and their teams to help them achieve their aims. Then we help effectively implement the changes they need to happen, working with partners in coaching, tech, creative communications and learning and development, where necessary.
- assess and analyse the way your organisation works and diagnose what's stopping it achieving its potential;
- run workshops with your teams to redesign the way your organisation works;
- design and deliver training for in-house teams;
- use 1-2-1 coaching in support of the change;
- provide guidance and support throughout the implementation of transformative change;
- introduce enabling technology to support your new ways of working;
- provide long-term support for transforming senior teams and HR teams;
- speak at your event.
Reviews and Ratings
We do not have any reviews about Shift available right now.